2010 on the invitation to participate in international trade fairs in Paris, France letter
Light Direct Mail  21
International Trade Fair in Paris, France is a French professional development of home and household goods, the buyer related to the French in every aspect of the distribution chain, retailers, sourcing offices, distributors, direct mail and other business, the buyer agreed that this exhibition is an effective way to purchase consumer goods.
The People's Republic of China Ministry of Commerce of the exhibition is included in the 2010 key support and nurture the foreign exhibition, exhibitors is organized by I will specifically be responsible. Fact sheets now show the following:
■ Location: Exhibition Centre Le Bourget
■ Host: Agor Group
◆ Exhibition Description:
Paris International Trade Fair has been successfully held 47 sessions, exhibition area
Gifts and Decorations: Christmas gifts, promotional gifts, gift packaging, household decorations, ceramic ornaments, resin ornaments, etc.
Home textile: curtains, table cloth, blankets, carpets, towels, bedding, kitchen textiles, bath textiles, etc.
Outdoor leisure and gardening products: all kinds of garden ornaments, gardening tools, outdoor supplies, barbecue equipment
Toys and holiday supplies: wooden toys, plush toys, porcelain dolls, sports toys, model toys, mechanical toys, electric toys, holiday items and party supplies
Fashion Accessories: All kinds of bags, hats, scarves, fashion jewelry, jewelry and various accessories
Nie Zhuo were Tel: 01067749362 Fax: 01067705379 Email: kenny.nie @ cccla.org.cn
2010 International Trade Fair in Paris, France charges
International segment expenses
EUR 350 / m
With standard and decoration (9 square meters onwards);
Booth fee by 10% of fee
Proceedings landing fee
EUR 300 / enterprise
Proceedings published in exhibition, promotion and exhibition of overseas businessmen will be invited to
With the special exhibition fee
Calculated according to actual
RMB 2,900 / M 3
Clearing the actual expenditure during the collection, including exhibits sea freight, storage charges and the cost of booth exhibits shipped to
To be determined
Accompanying exhibition: with international air tickets, accommodation, transport and other outside
To be determined
Full-mission: with international air tickets, overseas accommodation, transport, post-show business investigation
Cost of domestic segment
Registration fee Organization
RMB 1,000 / person
Invitation issued by the costs, domestic and international communication, information costs, into the museum card.
1. Exhibits, including exhibits from the domestic set of freight to transport goods to the exhibition booth on the unit transport costs, which set of goods and exhibits at home and abroad with customs clearance fees, and exhibits tariffs.
2. Cost of some foreign press demands for foreign exchange payments. Bank of China exchange rate shall be the date of settlement.
3. Payee: China Light Industry Arts & Crafts Import & Export Chamber of Commerce
RMB Bank: Agricultural Bank of China Beijing Branch Panjiayuan
Account No.: 220201040000158
Remittance purposes: Paris Trade Fair 2010
4. Reprint after you have money I will fax to (010 --- 67705379) for future reference.
5. The project can apply for state financial subsidies for SMEs to develop international markets.
6. The specific costs of the project is still possible to adjust the actual situation