The province last week (February 6 -12 days), vegetable prices continued to decline
According to the Commerce Department monitoring, the main necessities of the market in our province last week (February 6 -12 days) overall smooth running. From the category view, the increase in the average wholesale price of aquatic products, grains, edible oil, meat, whole chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits average wholesale price decline. Monitoring of 81 major commodities, 26 kinds of commodity prices to rise, accounting for 30.59%, and 53 kinds of falling commodity prices, accounting for 62.35%, and six kinds of commodity prices were flat, accounting for 7.06%.
● Aquatic prices rise. Aquatic products, the average wholesale price of 12.85 yuan / kg, an increase of 0.71%.
● The decline in food prices. Food categories, the average wholesale price of 4.07 yuan / kg, down 0.25 percent.
● edible oil prices decline.
● decline in meat prices. The average wholesale price of fresh pork 25.65 yuan / kg, down 0.66 percent, fresh beef 33.54 yuan / kg, a decrease of 1.7%, fresh mutton 49.58 yuan / kg, unchanged from last week.
● whole chicken prices decline. Whole chicken the average wholesale price of 14.54 yuan / kg, down 0.48 percent.
● decline in the price of eggs. The eggs average wholesale price of 7.1 yuan / kg, down 1.11 percent.
● the price of vegetables decreased. Vegetable average wholesale price of 4.47 yuan / kg, down 5.89 percent.
● fruit prices fell. Fruits, the average wholesale price of 5.04 yuan / kg, down 1.75 percent.